Abacus is seeking a Trust Manager to take responsibility for the day-to-day management of a complex and varied portfolio of clients whilst working alongside the management team to supervise and oversee the delivery of client services.
The successful candidate will have the ability to manage clients and professional advisers as well as delivering planned and effective solutions in a timely, operationally viable and cost-effective basis whilst protecting the integrity of the company.
The role also requires participation in marketing the business and involvement in the on-boarding of new business.
Skills and competencies required to undertake the role
- Proven track record of managing a team within the TCSP sector
- Pragmatic with excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player with ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to produce quality work to deadlines
- Be driven and highly motivated to progress
- Hands on and efficient approach to the management and development of others, encouraging collaboration
- PC and MS Office literate
- Structured approach to work, with excellent organisational skills
- Ambition to succeed
- Effective manager and adapter to change.
Knowledge, expertise and qualifications needed
- Relevant professional qualification, i.e. STEP, Governance Institute, ACA, ACCA
- 10+ years in the TCSP industry with 2+ years in a management position
- Working knowledge of the current AML legislation and FSA rule book as they apply to a regulated TCSP.
- Investment knowledge
- Ability to identify and consider tax and legal implications of transactions
- Experience of Co-Sec.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com along with a copy of our Job Application Form.